Benvinguts // Welcome!

Hola a tots,

doncs sí, al final m'he decidit i he obert un blog perquè aneu seguint el meu treball fotogràfic. Espero que us agradi!

Hello to everybody,

finally I have decided to create a blog to follow my photo work. Hope you like it!

23/10/10

CONVENT VELL // OLD CONVENT

El contrast del camp groc amb el verd i el gris del convent de fons dóna una varietat cromàtica que m'agrada molt.

The contrast of yellow and green of the field and the grey of the old convent gives a color pic that I like it.

El contraste del campo amarillo con el verde y el gris del convento de fondo da una variedad cromática que me gusta mucho.

2 comentarios:

  1. all these colors are gorgeous !
    the scenery is beautiful !
    I like the richness of this picture ! :)
    bye**

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh such lovely scenery and colors! Even the old convent has some warm golden hues. And I like how the fence rails lead the way.

    ResponderEliminar